Perimeter Roofing Lawrenceville is proud to announce that we now offer roof cleaning! Roofs are constantly exposed to direct sunlight, rain, hail, snow, dirt, and other forms of debris. Not only can this have your roof looking old and dirty, but it can actually cause damage to the roof’s structure. Plant growth can also cause bacteria and mold to flourish, compromising the environment on the roof.
Roof cleaning services are a great way to reverse this damage and keep your roof in excellent condition. We recommend that you schedule a roof cleaning at least once a year. It’s also a good idea to conduct monthly visual inspections of your roof. If you see an accumulation of dirt or plant growth, go ahead and contact the roof cleaners at Perimeter Roofing Lawrenceville! The faster you schedule shingle roof cleaning, the more time and money you’ll save.
Our Roofing Cleaning Process
Here at Perimeter Roofing Lawrenceville, we’re committed to employing the best methods for roof and gutter cleaning. We use a drone attached to a strong pressure washer, which allows us to clean your roof safely and thoroughly. As roof cleaners, we’re passionate about keeping up with the current practices for efficient roof cleaning.
Why Clean Your Roof?
- Prevent Damage: First and foremost, you should schedule soft wash roof cleaning to prevent damage from striking your roof. This can easily happen with plant growth, tree branches, and other forms of debris. If you want to save money, it’s important to schedule roof cleaning before it’s too late.
- Enhance Curb Appeal: Every homeowner wants a shiny, sparkling clean roof, not one covered in plant growth or dirt. If you’re trying to sell your home, it’s a good idea to schedule roof cleaning. Dirty roofs make a poor impression, and may just be the difference between selling your home or not.
Your Trusted Roofers
How Roofing Damage Occurs
Roofing damage is never ideal, but something that most homeowners encounter at some point. Commonly, shingles become cracked or missing, roof leaks occur, flashing is damaged, or gutters are clogged. These can all lead to more severe issues, which may require roof repair or replacement. Our goal with roof cleaning is to prevent damage to your roof, which will help you avoid expensive roof repair costs. Scheduling roof maintenance is a way to catch premature issues and help improve your roof’s functionality.
It can be easy for roof damage to escape notice, which is why we stress the importance of having professional inspections. Our team at Perimeter Roofing Lawrenceville offers free roofing inspections, where we’re happy to take a thorough look at the condition of your roof. If you schedule roof cleaning service, we’ll thoroughly clean the perimeter of your roof. One of the things we’ll be looking for is plant growth, which manifests in the following ways:
- Roof Algae: Algae is a type of bacteria drawn to humid, wet environments. It can spread quickly, and may even take the form of black roof stains. This can cause streaks to appear on your roof, which will deteriorate the roof’s look. Algae can easily take root inside shingles, impacting their ability to reflect sunlight.
- Roof Moss: Moss is attracted to damp, shaded areas. It also has the ability to implant itself underneath shingles, which will allow bacteria and mold to grow. This can even cause cracks, which is a prime environment for roof leaks.
- Roof Lichen: Lichen is a type of symbiotic relationship between algae and fungus. When growing together, they form a strong attachment to the roof. It can be difficult to remove, and may cause cracks in the shingles.
Now Offering Roof Cleaning Lawrenceville GA
Looking for the best local roof cleaning company? Perimeter Roofing Lawrenceville offers roof cleaning services near you! If your roof is showing plant growth, mold, dark roof stains, or other types of dirt, contact our team for the best roof cleaning in Lawrenceville, GA!