Frequently Asked Questions
Most roofs typically last between 12 and 25 years. This all depends on if the roof installation was handled correctly and if maintenance has been kept up. When you purchase a new home, we recommend scheduling a roof inspection to see its condition.
- Water leakage into your home is a common roof repair issue. Whenever you notice water marks or moldy smells, call Perimeter Roofing Lawrenceville as soon as possible. If treated early, further roof damage and costly roof repairs can be avoided.
- Your shingles on your roof may fly off after a large storm or may become damaged over time due to being exposed to the elements.
- If you notice any warped shingles or have some missing, this is an indicator your roof needs to be inspected for damage.
- Broken gutters, chimneys, vents, or pipes are also common roof repair issues we fix.
- Improper water flow and ventilation can cause water to be backed up and stay on top of your room. When these problems occur, they can lead to extensive water damage to your home.
The best way to find a roof leak is to look for any water damage or spots on the roof. Roof leaks can be difficult to spot, so if you notice any water damage on the sides of your walls, this could be a sign of roof leak damage. In your attic, if there are any dark or rotted spots, that could be another indicator of a roof leak. You can also do a visual check for staining on your ceilings after a heavy rainstorm. We recommend having a professional inspect your roof to see if there is any deterioration of the shingles or if there is any damage in hard-to-see areas such as your chimney.
By visually inspecting your roof every few months and scheduling professional roof inspections, you can help maintain your roof and spot any underlying issues that may cause irreparable damage.
If your roof is older, it will almost certainly be worthwhile to replace it before selling your home. If your home’s roof is old, potential buyers may be swayed by the fact that it will need to be replaced so soon after purchase. If you’re interested in new roof replacement, reach out to us.
Lower energy bills per month, increased eco-efficiency, a more contemporary household, and less maintenance are just a few of the benefits of installing solar panels on your home. Solar panels are well worth the investment if your home gets a lot of direct sunlight.
Perimeter Roofing works with all major insurance providers. We’ll provide a free roof inspection and work with your insurance company to provide you with the proper documentation needed after an inspection. For more information on insurance providers we work with, give us a call.
Yes! TPO, PVC, EDPM, BUR, metal, bitumen, and flat roofing for commercial buildings are all covered by Perimeter Roofing. Give us a call for more information on commercial building roofing materials or to schedule a roofing inspection.
Roof cleaning increases your roof’s curb appeal. Moss, algae, and lichen can build upon areas of your roof where is no sunlight. Our soft wash solution won’t damage your yard below or stain your shingles. Roof cleanings also allow your roof to be fully inspected and see if there is any underlying damage.
Yes, Perimeter Roofing Lawrenceville offers emergency roof repair to our clients. Tragedy doesn’t wait for convenience, which is why we’re always ready to serve our clients when they need us the most.